New Jersey Executive Branch
After months of hard bargaining and incredible unity between thousands of CWA members at seven different locals, we have reached a groundbreaking tentative agreement for 35,000 state workers in the executive branch for 2023-2027.
This historic agreement is the result of membership solidarity, patience, and strength. When we fight, we win. Together, we fought for a pattern-breaking contract and this tentative agreement has significant gains for members in every part of CWA’s membership.
- Summary of the Tentative Agreement (comprehensive summary itemizing all the new negotiated terms)
- Projected 2023-2027 Salary Schedules (new salary charts showing all increases and a new Step 11)
- Full Text of the Tentative Agreement (all negotiated terms and contract language)
- Memorandum of Agreement: Telework
- Memorandum of Agreement: CSC Out of Title Work
- Memorandum of Agreement: CSC Supervisory Duties