Mino Lora is a born fighter who cares deeply for her community. She has devoted her life to education and created a thriving arts and culture nonprofit organization. She’s also fostered several community-government partnerships to lift up the voices of students, immigrants, and seniors.
Here's why CWA District 1 is endorsing Mino Lora for District 11:
- Stands with unions through and through. She’ll fight to protect union rights and expand job access throughout New York City.
- Will work for greater healthcare access and to ensure that all New Yorkers are able to thrive.
- Dedicated to working families and committed to making sure that labor has a seat at the table as we work to make our city stronger.
Also endorsed by
- UNITE HERE Local 100
- Senator Alessandra Biaggi
- Senator Gustavo Rivera
- Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou
- City Councilman Brad Lander
- Deputy Leader and Councilman Jimmy van Bramer.