Officer & Executive Board Job Descriptions
- Executive Vice-President
- Executive Board Member (Mercy Only)
- Multi Bargaining Unit Executive Board Member (Kenmore Only)
CWA Local 1133 Officers & Executive Board Members!
The votes are in, and your elected officials are as follows:
President- Brian Magner
Vice President- Kevonna Neely
Secretary/Treasurer- Sharon Scime
Mercy Hospital Executive Board Members
Karen Enright- RN
Ann Marie Hoffman- RN
Jeff Banks- STC
Diane Barth- STC
Kim Hayward- STC
Kenmore Mercy Multi-Bargaining Unit Executive Board
The ballots have been counted. The winners are denoted in bold below.
Because no candidate for President received a majority of the votes there will be a runoff election on 10/18.
Maureen Kryszak - 167
Brian Magner - 208
Vanessa Quinn - 120
Jamie Banks - 245
Kevonna Neely - 248
Anne Marie Hawn - 226
Sharon Scime - 262
Executive Board RN
Karen Enright - 79
Ann Marie Hoffman - 82
Lori Wawrzniak - 76
Corrine Webb - 47
Executive Board STC
Jeff Banks - 159
Diane Barth - 134
Becky Chadwick - 120
Cheryl Darling - 101
Kim Hayward -150
Official Notice from the Election Committee
Election of Officers and Executive Board
When: Tuesday, October 3rd
Where: Buffalo Irish Center: 245 Abbott Road in Buffalo or Elks Lodge 1942: 2805 Elmwood Avenue in Kenmore.
Time: 6:30am to 7:30pm
President: Maureen Kryszak, Brian Magner, Vanessa Quinn
Vice-President: Jamie Banks, Kevonna Neely
Secretary-Treasurer: Anne Marie Hawn, Sharon Scime
Mercy RN Executive Board (2 Positions): Karen Enright, Ann Marie Hoffman, Lori Wawrzyniak, Corrine Webb
Mercy STC Executive Board (3 Positions): Jeff Banks, Diane Barth, Becky Chadwick, Cheryl Darling, Kim Hayward
- Kenmore Mercy Multi-Bargaining Unit Executive Board: Andrea Nugent was unopposed and therefore is elected via acclamation.
- In the event of a run-off, it will take place on October 18th, 2023.
- Members can vote at either location.
- Have your work ID or picture ID with you at the time you come to vote.